[ecis2016.org] Actor Suriya and his wife Jyothika’s bungalow in Chennai is lavish, well-lit and yet, very soothing to the eye
Actor Saravanan Sivakumar, popularly known as Suriya, is not only a leading actor in Tamil movies, but also a producer and a television presenter. He has displayed superb acting skills in superhit films like the Singam series, Ghajini, Anjaan and NGK, apart from many more. Even though the actor made his debut in cinema with Nerukku Ner in 1997, yet shot to fame only four years later with the launch of Nandha in 2001. Since then, Suriya has worked in many films and received immense appreciation from the audience.
You are reading: Tamil actor Suriya’s home: A fusion of style and elegance
He married his co-star Jyothika in 2006 and the couple are blessed with two children – a daughter named Diya and a son named Dev. All of them now reside at a lavish bungalow in Chennai. The bungalow is at Vijayalakshmi Street in Mahalingapuram, one of the most posh areas in Chennai. Moreover, the house sprawls over a massive land area that opens up to lush greens and open sky around.
[ecis2016.org] Superstar Rajinikanth’s home in Chennai
Interesting facts about Suriya and Jyothika’s home
- A perfectly landscaped garden is right in front of the entrance, which gives an extremely welcoming appeal to the house. Suriya and his family have set up a beautiful garden with various flowers and plants that welcome a variety of birds. Suriya also spends time playing with his children in the front yard of their home.
[ecis2016.org] Nayanthara’s homes in Hyderabad: As stunning as the actor
- The house opens into a sprawling living area. This is where Suriya spends most of his free time, after completing his shoots. He also uses this living area for gathering, as well as for enjoying time indoors with his children.
- The living room has various artworks on the walls, antiques on table tops and divans for relaxing. The interiors are well-lit and yet very soothing to the eye.
- The floors are designed with quality marble that shines like glass.
- This lavish living room leads to the kitchen where Suriya and Jyothika together cook various dishes.
Read also : 6 Incredible wall decor ideas for your home
[ecis2016.org] Regal in its splendor: Late Jayalalithaa’s House
Suriya Sivakumar’s Chennai home décor
- The house has huge glass coverings on its walls and windows to let the fresh air and sunlight pass through.
- The dining room is also large, accommodating a big dining table where at least eight people can easily have dinner together.
- The majestic stairs lead to the upper floor that has the bedrooms. These bedrooms are akin to a suite of a five-star hotel.
- The bedrooms have outstanding interiors with a tinge of metallic hues. Glass openings lead to the balcony, which offers a beautiful view of the greenery outside.
- They also have a mini-theatre room. Here, the family watches television and spends leisure time with each other.
- Suriya also has an enclave dedicated to spiritual pursuits. The mansion also has a mandir where various idols are placed. Suriya, along with his family often perform pujas and ceremonies here.
- There are also a couple of guest rooms, for accommodating guests when they come over.
Where does Suriya live?
Suriya resides in Vijayalakshmi Street in Mahalingapuram, Chennai.
How many children do Suriya and Jyotika have?
Suriya and Jyotika have two children – Diya, a daughter and Dev, a son.
What is Suriya’s real name?
Tamil actor Suriya’s real name is Saravanan Sivakumar.
(Images sourced from Suriya and Jyothika’s fan pages on Instagram)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org