[ecis2016.org] Apex Kremlin is an upcoming housing project nestled at a highly sought-after location of Ghaziabad
Situated in NCR’s desirable locality of Siddhartha Vihar, Indrapuram Extension, Apex Kremlin has an area of 7 acres, designed beautifully in a contemporary gated layout, comprising 2, 3 and 4 BHK apartments, which are ready for possession. Flats in Apex Kremlin are spacious, featuring cutting edge designs, branded fixtures and roomy balconies that offer a glimpse of the outside world of lush greenery and tranquil community spaces. The construction of the property conforms to world-class standards, with inclusion of latest technology and safety features. Guaranteeing a peaceful lifestyle away from the bustle of the city, the apartment complex has many amenities for luxurious living.
The neighbourhood, a well-planned industrial pocket, has similar residential developments and offers a unique level of quality living and a high-end lifestyle, owing to the presence of schools, hospitals, shopping malls and other social amenities. The location has witnessed infrastructure development in the past few years and enjoys efficient civic services and connectivity via Metro and arterial roads. It also has direct link to FNG expressway, Delhi and Noida. Known for thriving industries in the vicinity, the locality lies close to popular areas such as Raj Nagar and Sahibabad industrial area.
Apex Kremlin Amenities
The residential complex is Wi-Fi enabled and houses several modern amenities such as a swimming pool, a children’s play area, a clubhouse, a gymnasium, a jogging track, a community hall and DTH satellite TV. The security system includes state-of-the-art gadgetry, entry and exit gates, CCTV surveillance and boom barriers to block vehicular access through a controlled point.
Other smart features include:
- Rainwater harvesting system
- Open car parking
- High-speed elevators
- 100% power backup
Apex Kremlin Price
|Type||Super Built Up Area||Minimun Price per sq ft||Price|
|2 BHK||998 sq ft||Rs 3,975 per sq ft||Rs 43.38 Lakhs|
|3 BHK||1,340 sq ft||Rs 3,975 per sq ft||Rs 55.46 Lakhs|
|3 BHK||1,495 sq ft||Rs 3,975 per sq ft||Rs 60.94 Lakhs|
|4 BHK||1,698 sq ft||Rs 3,975 per sq ft||Rs 68.09 Lakhs|
|4 BHK||1,830 sq ft||Rs 3,975 per sq ft||Rs 72.76 Lakhs|
Apex Kremlin Project Layout – Key Highlights
- Type of apartments: 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK
- Total units: 1,216
- Size ranging: 998 sq ft – 1,830 sq ft
Apex Kremlin Master Plan Map
Apex Kremlin Project Specifications
- Master bedroom/ other bedrooms: Laminated wooden flooring/ vitrified tiles
- Kitchen/toilets/balcony/service balcony: Vitrified tiles
- Living room/ other rooms: Vitrified tiles
- Balcony: Anti-skid ceramic tiles
Doors and windows
- Internal: Designed flush/ moulded wood doors with painted finish and SS finished accessories on wood doors inside the apartment.
- External: UPVC/ aluminium with insulated glass on the external side for energy saving and noise reduction.
Inside wall finish
- Living room/ other rooms: Plastered surface, painted with pleasing shade of OBD.
- Kitchen: Designer ceramic tiles above the centre level, rest plastered surface and painted with a pleasing shade of OBD, granite counter top and sink.
- Toilets: Ceramic Tiles, branded fittings and premium sanitary ware.
- Earthquake-resistant RCC frame structure.
- External quality paint system, glazing and aluminium louvres at roof level.
Apex Kremlin Floor Plan
Apex Kremlin Location
Apex Kremlin offers numerous advantages to its residents owing to its position in a great location. Investment options are available in plenty at Siddhartha Vihar, since there are commercial developments taking place in the area. It is easily accessible from Delhi Metro’s Vaishali and Katsambis stations and has smooth access to:
- FNG Expressway (10 kms)
- National Highway 24 (7.9 kms)
- Ghaziabad railway station (3.2 kms)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (38 kms)
- Noida (20 kms)
Apex Kremlin Nearby Localities
- Indirapuram on NH 24
- Rajendra Nagar
- Raj Nagar Extension
- Mohan Nagar
Apex Kremlin nearby employment hubs
- Sahibabad Industrial Area
Apex Kremlin nearby Educational Institutions, Malls, Hospitals
- Mothers Pride Love Blossoms Here
- New Public Junior High School
- Sparsh Hospital And Trauma Centre
- Dr Vandna Tripathi Clinic
- Scope Hospital
- Shipra Mall
- Jaipuria Mall
Apex Kremlin Possession
Construction of apartments in Apex Kremlin is in progress and possession is expected in May 2021. Banks which are offering loans include HDFC Home Loans, Indiabulls Home Loans, LIC Housing Finance Ltd and PNB Housing Finance Limited.
Apex Kremlin Payment Plan
Property rates in Apex Kremlin range from Rs 43.38 lakhs to Rs 72.76 lakhs, depending on varying unit sizes. Under the developer’s payment plan, buyers have to pay 5% of the total amount at the time of booking, 80% (bank loan) within 45 days of booking and 15% on offer of possession.
Apex Kremlin Public Infrastructure Development in the Surrounding
Commuting from Apex Kremlin, Siddhartha Vihar will get a boost, with the extension of the Ghaziabad Metro link from Delhi’s Dilshad Garden to the New Bus Adda. The location already experiences hassle-free connectivity via the link road and upcoming FNG Expressway.
Apex Buildcon – About the Builder
Apex Buildcon India Pvt Ltd is a reputed real estate developer with presence across Delhi and NCR locations like Indirapuram, Dwarka, Vaishali and Mayur Vihar. Since its inception in 2003, the company is ISO certified and has steered landmark residential and commercial projects that reflect the philosophy of impeccable construction at par with international standards. It has successfully executed 27 residential projects with 2 ongoing projects.
All the projects by Apex Buildcon are situated at prime locations with access to social infrastructural facilities. The developer specialises in creation of row houses, farm houses, luxury and super luxury apartments, duplexes and villas in the residential segment, with attention to contemporary layout and incorporation of high-end features that ensure a comfortable lifestyle for the residents.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org