[ecis2016.org] Sector 79 is a major residential area in Faridabad. The locality is witnessing good growth since last few years. It definitely makes for a lucrative investment destination and promises ample scope for future growth
The real estate of Faridabad Sector 79 is growing at a fast pace since past few years. There are several flats in Faridabad Sector 79 that are available in different configurations ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. Leading builders in Faridabad Sector 79 include Bhasin Estate Agencies and Focuz Homes who are building huge projects in the locality.
You are reading: Faridabad Sector 79 property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Faridabad Sector 79 localities
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of1 kilometres from the area.
- The New Delhi railway station is 35.9 kilometres away from Sector 79.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Prominent schools in Sector 79 are Emerald Convent School and Holy Child Public School. Hospitals in the area include Metro Heart hospital, Fortis Escorts Hospital, etc. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank and Syndicate Bank. SRS Shopping Mall and Parsvnath City Mall are two shopping malls in the area. The prominent restaurants in the area are Oxy Lounge, Red Dragon, etc.
Price trends in Faridabad Sector 79
Average prices in Sector 79 hover between Rs 3,600-Rs 5,012 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Faridabad Sector 79
Sector 79 possesses easy access to social infrastructure and this is a major plus point of the area. The locality is also well-connected to other areas. Thus, it will definitely prove to be a major investment destination in the future.
Check Properties at Faridabad Sector 79
- Mumbai’s revised DP proposes scrapping of No Development Zones
- US companies evince interest in Jewar airport: Minister
- Scottish varsity strikes pact for new satellite city in Bengal
- Customer loyalty programmes: How does it benefit real estate brands and sales?
- CV Raman Nagar property market: An overview
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org