[ecis2016.org] Kompally, a locality in Hyderabad, is a residential-cum-commercial zone, which is witnessing a rise in social infrastructure and civic amenities. This augurs well for the area’s future growth prospects
The real estate of Kompally is witnessing a major boost due to various factors. There are many flats and apartments in Kompally available in varying configurations, ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. Leading builders in Kompally include Laxmi Infratech and many more, who are coming up with several big projects in the area.
You are reading: Kompally property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Kompally localities
- The Begumpet Airport is located at a distance of 15.7 kilometres from the area.
- The Secunderabad railway station is 15.8 kilometres away from Kompally.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Kompally
- The distance from Kompally to Begumpet is 15.7 kilometres.
- The distance from Kompally to Banjara Hills is 21.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Kompally to Hitech City is 24.4 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Kompally include Unicent School, St Joseph’s Play School, etc. The prominent hospitals in the area are Surekha Hospital and Aashrita Hospital. Banks in the area include Punjab National Bank and Axis Bank ATM. Sathi Reddy Complex and PPR Kompally are some of the shopping areas in the locality. The prominent restaurants in the area are New King Restaurant, 126 Cafe, etc.
Price trends in Kompally
The property price varies from Rs 2,182-Rs 3,363 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Kompally
Kompally is proving to be a good investment destination, owing to the low price points at the moment and improved connectivity and social infrastructure. The area will offer healthy price appreciation in future.
Check Properties is Kompally
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org