[ecis2016.org] LB Nagar or Lal Bahadur Nagar is a locality situated towards the east of Hyderabad
LB Nagar is the main entrance for Hyderabad. LB Nagar is surrounded by areas of Vanasthalipuram, Kothapet, NTR Nagar, Nagole and Saroornagar. The residential colonies located close to LB Nagar include SBH Colony, Danapur Colony, Sathavahana Colony, Kakatiya Colony, Srinagar Colony, RTC Colony and Shiva Ganga Colony.
You are reading: LB Nagar property market: An overview
The locality also houses a number of popular temples, namely, Lord Shiva Temple in Sirinagar Colony and temples of Sri Rama, Hanuman, Shiva, Krishna, Durga and Saibaba.
Connectivity with nearby LB Nagar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway station is the Malakpet railway station which is located at a distance of 9.2 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport that is 32 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad like Guntur, Chennai, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Miryalaguda, Nalgonda, Visakhapatnam, Khammam and Suryapet.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
Employment hubs near LB Nagar
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (38.9 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (39.9 kilometres away).
LB Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals. Naveena Model School, Vikas School of Excellence, Vyshnavi Techno School, Aakruthi School, Saint Francis Grammar School, Naive High School and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of LB Nagar.
The major health institutions in LB Nagar include Maruthi Hospital, Sai Sharan Hospital, Tirumala Multispecialty Hospital, Mahalaxmi Hospital and Dhanwantari Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Bank of India, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank and State Bank of Hyderabad.
Some of the luxurious hotels and inns of the locality include Hotel Swagath, Hotel Abinand Grand and Hotel Sitara Grand.
Physical infrastructure in LB Nagar
- Important roads connecting the locality to various parts of Hyderabad are presently being widened.
Price trends in LB Nagar
- Price appreciation in LB Nagar – Around 9.9% in the last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in LB Nagar – Rs 2,720–Rs 2,848 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in LB Nagar
LB Nagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in LB Nagar a lucrative option. LB Nagar has emerged as a preferred working, as well as a residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like TNR Constructions Sulakshana, Maram GL Heavens 2, Maram Devaki Enclave and Maram GL Heavens situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in LB Nagar.
Check properties in LB Nagar.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org