[ecis2016.org] NIBM Road is one of the rapidly-developing suburban areas of Pune and is one of the industrial zones and the IT hubs of Pune. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to the other parts of the greater city of Pune.
NIBM Road is a residential area located in the southern side of Pune, which has the famous National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM).
You are reading: NIBM Road property market: An overview
The locality is almost saturated, as far as real estate in Pune is concerned. It is very closely located to Hadapsar, which is one of the major commercial zones of Pune and has three SEZs – Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and The Amanora Park Town. Many IT companies like Honeywell, TCS, IBM and Accenture, have their offices in this area. The locality has also got a number of tourist spots.
Nearby NIBM Road localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Undri, Mahadev Nagar, Laxmi Colony and Hadapsar. The varieties of the projects available in this area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like BU Bhandari Landmarks, Kolte-Patil and Raviraj, who are working on their different projects in NIBM Road. Some of the premier projects in NIBM Road include Sobha Carnation, Kumar Urban Sublime and Kolte Patil Three Jewels.
Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multi-national companies (MNCs), the city of Pune has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in NIBM Road, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although the prices of the flats in NIBM Road are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
The civic amenities have improved. The industrial growth and growth of the IT sector have led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in this area.
Connectivity with nearby NIBM Road localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, the Kondwa Road, the Mumbai-Hyderabad Highway/ the Solapur Road and the NIBM Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Katraj Bus Stand and the Market Yard Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Hadapsar, from where the railway services can be availed. The Pune Junction railway station is approximately about 8 kilometres away from NIBM Road.
- It takes about 45 minutes from NIBM Road to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near NIBM Road
- Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the Amanora Park Town are located within 8-9 kilometres from NIBM Road.
- The SP Infocity and Mega Centre are located at a distance of approximately 7-8 kilometres.
- Manikchand IKON is approximately 11 kilometres
- World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park and the EON IT Park are located approximately 12-13 kilometres away.
NIBM Road offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in NIBM Road include the City International School, Delhi Public School, Amanora School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in NIBM Road include the Columbia Asia Hospital, Sahyadri Speciality Hospital and Sanjeevani Nursing Home. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in NIBM Road such as the Central Mall, Seasons Mall and Kumar Pacific Mall.
Price trends in NIBM Road
- Price appreciation- Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,197 –Rs 6,699 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in NIBM Road
Considering the price trends in NIBM Road and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good region for investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is one of the IT/ITeS hubs and industrial zones of Pune. The area also houses some of the premier educational institutions of the country. Considering all these factors NIBM Road is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in NIBM Road
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org