[ecis2016.org] Sector 47, a locality in Noida, is continuously developing to become an attractive destination for real estate developers and home buyers
Good connectivity in terms of transportation facilities and wide roads, are the major factors that make Noida Sector 47 real estate worth investing in, for developers and the buyers of residential buildings. The presence of reputed schools, colleges, banks, hospitals and commercial spaces are aiding in the gradual development of the region. Developers and builders are, therefore, rapidly building high-rise and luxurious buildings to attract more property buyers in the hope of making profit. Buyers too are grabbing every opportunity to purchase flats in this developing area, which often comes with lucrative perks.
You are reading: Noida Sector 47 property market: An overview
Leading developers and builders in Noida Sector 47 like Ahuja Builders and Magic Villa are leaving no stone unturned to make use of the available space for building and designing independent houses in Noida Sector 47 and corporate offices in and around the area.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Sector 47 localities
- It takes one-and-a-half hours to travel from Sector 47 to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- It takesaround 20 minutes to travel from Sector 47 to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, which connects the area to some of the important parts of the country.
- It takes only 4 minutesto travel from the region to Noida City Center metro station.
Employment hubs near Noida Sector 47
Noida has been growing as a hub of IT and technology-based industries and businesses. Apart from catering to the financial, banking and technology-oriented sector, this region has potential to grow and emerge as a strong industrial area in the country.
Reputed schools in Noida Sector 47 include Jagaran Public School and Pathways School. Among well-known colleges in Noida Sector 47 are Bhawani Shankar Inter College, which is located nearby. Samvedana Multi-speciality Hospital is among the major hospitals in Noida Sector 47, providing medical facilities to the people residing in the area. Presence of a few cinema halls, temples and the famous Central Park provide entertainment to the residents.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Sector 47
The Noida Authority has notified a part of the Central Park in Noida Sector 47, for the construction of a commercial complex.
Price trends in Noida Sector 47
- Current property rates – Rs 7,540- Rs 13,937 per sq ft.
- Price appreciation – 13% in the last few months.
- Centre gives in-principle approval for Jewar airport
- Pan-India survey shows real estate still the best asset class for investment
- Delhi to get six world-class socio-cultural centres, courtesy the DDA
- ED attaches properties worth over Rs 40 crores, of expelled DMK leader Alagiri’s son
- Allot land for dumping ground to BMC in two months: HC to Maharashtra government
Reasons to invest in Noida Sector 47
Sector 47 has well-maintained parks, roads and security arrangements. It boasts of some of the most well-maintained and wide roads in Noida. The supply of water to the area is relatively much better, as compared to some of the other sectors in Noida. Also, natural underground water is available to the residents. However, the biggest issue which is faced by the residents of the area is the lack of any commercial space in the sector. Absence of a proper market forces the residents to travel all the way to Sector 41 or Sector 50 markets for all their requirements. Overall, Sector 47 is attracting both the developers and the property buyers.
Check properties in Noida Sector 47
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org