|Good Social Infrastructure||
Excellent connectivity to major parts of Bangalore has worked in favour of Marathahalli becoming a key real estate hotspot in Bangalore. The Outer Ring Road (ORR) connects the locality with Banashankari and Hebbal. IT professionals working at Whitefield as well as Electronic City are increasingly looking to reside at Marathahalli as the locality has excellent accessibility from other parts of the city and also possesses good social infrastructure.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Marathahalli, Bengaluru
- Excellent accessibility with key arterial roads passing through the locality
- Well connected to IT hubs
- Good social infrastructure with educational institutes, shopping places, hospitals, etc.
Key Growth Drivers
- Well connected to the IT hubs of Whitefield (~ 15 min) and Electronic City (~ 40 min) as well as developing residential markets of Outer Ring Road and Sarjapur Road.
- Excellent accessibility with key arterial roads such as NH7, Old Airport Road and ITPL road crossing through Marathahalli.
- The Outer Ring Road (ORR) serves as an excellent connector and provides almost traffic free access to other parts of Bangalore.
- The international airport is at a driving distance of around 60 min from Marathahalli and the nearest railway station at K R Puram is at a 20 min distance.
- Good social infrastructure with presence of;
- Good schools & colleges such as Ravindra Bharathi Global Schools, Hindustan Aviation Academy, Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental Hospital and Research Centre and MVJ College of Education.
- Hotels such as Park Plaza, Hotel Dolphin, 24 Tech Hotel, Stamford Residency and The Iris Inn by Bhagini.
- Shopping places such as Big Bazaar, More Megastore, Reliance Fresh and Maha Bazaar.
- Hospitals such as Fortis Hospital, Sakra World Hospital, Yashomati Hospitals, Rainbow Children’s Hospital and Keva Ayurveda.
Check properties in Marathahalli
To join a discussion thread on properties in Marathahalli, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org