[ecis2016.org] Spring Field is a small, yet promising residential colony in Faridabad. The area is divided into specific blocks, which are surrounded by other residential colonies
Spring Field is one of the smallest yet finest residential areas of Faridabad. Spring Field real estate offers quality options to buyers. The apartments in Spring Field come in several configurations such as 2-BHK, 3-BHK and 4-BHK. Bhoomi Properties and Construction Co and RPS Group, are some of the prominent builders in Spring Field who have contributed hugely towards overall growth and development of the locality.
You are reading: Spring Field property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Spring Field localities
- Indraprastha Colony, Rajeev Nagar, Inder Colony, Dheeraj Nagar and Aitmadpur are the nearby localities of Spring Field.
- Badarpur metro station lies just next to this area.
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 30.4 kilometres from the area.
- Gurgaon, Noida, Meerut and New Delhi, are very easily accessible from this locality and different means of transport are available in Spring Field to reach to these places.
Employment hubs near Spring Field
- The Faridabad City Centre lies just 20 minutes away from Spring Field.
- Alfa Tex Industries is only 13.2 kilometres away and Bypass Road connects Spring Field to many industrial areas.
- The Wipro office in New Delhi is easily accessible from this area, because it is only 14 kilometres away.
- IBM office in Haryana is located at a distance 26.4 kilometres.
- The post office is located in Sector 41 of Faridabad and it just takes 25 minutes to reach there from Spring Field.
Ashok Memorial Public School, The Champs Pre School, Modern Vidya Niketan School, Eicher School and Northland International School, are the some of the prominent schools in Spring Field. The hospitals in Spring Field that deserve mention are Sarvodaya Hospital and ESI Dispensary.
Price trends in Spring Field
The property prices in the area range between Rs 2,500-Rs 4,200 per sq ft.
- All about the Uttar Pradesh Rajkiya Nirman Nigam Limited (UPRNNL)
- Dahisar east property market: An overview
- Delhi government to rope in RWAs, NGOs, to maintain city parks
- Government approves Rs 2,920 crores for widening Bengaluru-Mysuru Highway
- Mumbai’s revised DP proposes scrapping of No Development Zones
Reasons to invest in Spring Field
Spring Field enjoys locational advantage and its connectivity and affordable property prices are its biggest strengths. This locality makes for a good investment destination, considering its huge potential for future growth and development. However, social infrastructure is developing here at a slow pace and needs to be even more widespread in order to facilitate future progress.
Check Properties at Spring FIeld
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org