[ecis2016.org] Vaishali is a locality in Ghaziabad. It is known for its elevated metro stationm which falls in the Blue Line of the Delhi Metro. The area is a well-known residential hub and possesses adequate social infrastructure and other amenities. Easy access to the metro network is a major growth driver for this area
There are many flats and apartments in Vaishali with varying configurations, ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. The leading builders in Vaishali include Saya Homes, Thapar Builders, etc. The area promises to grow further in future and is expected to generate good returns for investors.
You are reading: Vaishali property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Vaishali localities
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 30 kilometres from the area.
- The New Delhi Railway Station is 14.3 kilometres away from Vaishali.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Vaishali
- The distance from Vaishali to Ghaziabad is 15.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Vaishali to Lajpat Nagar is 18.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Vaishali to Connaught Place is 18.7 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Vaishali are Chhaya Public School and Aryan Public School. Hospitals in the area include Paras Hospital, Apollo Family Clinic, etc. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank ATM and Axis Bank ATM. Mega Mart and Max Fashion are two shopping malls in the area. The prominent restaurants in the area are Cafe Coffee Day, Domino’s Pizza, etc.
Price trends in Vaishali
The property price varies between Rs 4,983-Rs 6,918 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Vaishali
There are many factors working in favour of Vaishali. It is located close to Delhi and has an elevated metro station too. The airport is also near from here. The social infrastructure is also developing rapidly in the locality. Thus, this is the right time to invest in the region since demand is shooting up and prices will rise considerably in the future.
Check Properties at Vaishali
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org