[ecis2016.org] Kapoor lives in a spacious Juhu apartment with his sister Anshula Kapoor and their adorable bulldog, Maximus Kapoor. Read on to know more.
Arjun Kapoor needs no introduction. His house, however, deserves one, seeing that it matches his personality to the hilt. Kapoor lives in a spacious Juhu apartment with his sister Anshula Kapoor and their adorable bulldog, Maximus Kapoor. Kapoor’s Juhu house is a testament to the love and camaraderie amongst the siblings, and a tribute to their late mother, Mona Kapoor.
You are reading: A House to Match His Personality- Arjun Kapoor’s Pride and Joy
Arjun Kapoor’s House – Key Facts
- The centrepiece of the home is a wall dotted with old family photographs and a graffiti-esque painting. Elegant black frames contrast neatly with the pristine white wall. The house interiors and décor theme were put together by Mona Kapoor and Kapoor has retained the same, adding that he does not wish to change anything.
- His sister, Anshula, also played a key role in designing the apartment, although he took care of the den.
- Every décor piece has been carefully selected, including a massive geometrically-designed chandelier, which is an exquisite addition, to say the least.
- The living room exudes a beautiful vibe with couches in electric blue and with a velvet finish and a tan chair. The effect is accentuated with a tripod lamp. This is where the actor spends most of his free time with his family members. The wooden panels on the windows add a warm texture to the home.
- The bedroom is cosy and inviting and is his favourite place to unwind. The wardrobe is colour coordinated, with majorly white and black garments occupying a place of pride, according to Kapoor himself.
- Kapoor’s home office doubles up as a dressing zone. Wooden cabinets occupy the room, which also sports a huge movie collection. Wooden racks house several books.
- The room also contains an exposed brick wall that sports a bicycle positioned upside-down for a special touch.
Kapoor’s home has undergone a makeover to remove darker accents, thicker curtains and terracotta-esque furniture. Today, the look is cleaner and brighter with several contemporary accessories. Anshula Kapoor’s passion for doing up her home for festive occasions like Christmas remains constant. She always decorates her home with candles, stockings, a Christmas tree, and snowflakes to celebrate the festival.
Arjun Kapoor splashes out on a new apartment
Kapoor celebrated his completion of a decade in the movie business by buying a luxurious 4-BHK sky villa at Bandra, near his girlfriend Malaika Arora’s place. Rs. 20-23 crore may have been the final price paid by Kapoor for this lavish property at the 26-storied 81 Aureate Project. This Bandra West project boasts of several well-known celebrities, including Sonakshi Sinha, who also bought a sky villa here. The building offers an uninterrupted view of the shimmering Arabian Sea, Mumbai skyline, and the gorgeous Bandra-Worli Sea Link.
Read also : 7 DIY wall décor ideas for Indian homes
The building has 81 sky villas. The property purchased by Arjun Kapoor has four huge bedrooms with their own attached bathrooms and closets. The apartment has a small outdoor pool deck along with a private elevator that comes up to the villa. Every room has a spacious balcony area, including the kitchen. This new real estate purchase maybe a second home closer to his girlfriend’s home or even an investment property, as per reports. There are still no reports of Arjun Kapoor shifting permanently to this new address.
Where does Arjun Kapoor live?
Arjun Kapoor lives in a luxurious apartment in Juhu, Mumbai.
Where did Arjun Kapoor invest in real estate?
Arjun Kapoor has recently bought a 4-BHK sky villa in the 81 Aureate Project at Bandra West.
Who does Arjun Kapoor share his home with?
Arjun Kapoor shares his Juhu home with his sister, Anshula Kapoor and their pet, Maximus.
How much did Arjun Kapoor pay for his new Bandra villa?
Arjun Kapoor has reportedly paid anywhere between Rs. 20 to 23 crore for his new sky villa in Bandra.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org