[ecis2016.org] Rohit Sharma house is on the 29th floor of Ahuja Towers, the imposing 53-storied building in Worli that has a gorgeous view of the Arabian Sea
Rohit Sharma needs no introduction. The Indian cricket captain, best known for his exploits with the bat across the limited overs and T20I formats, is the most successful captain in IPL’s history. He won a record fifth IPL trophy as captain. However, where does the elegant champion batsman (who also holds the record for the highest score by any player in ODIs, i.e., a knock of 264 versus Sri Lanka in 2014) retreat, when he is tired and weary? Where does Rohit Sharma live? Let us find out.
You are reading: A look inside cricketer Rohit Sharma’s Rs 30-crore apartment in Mumbai
Rohit Sharma house address
The answer lies in the 29th floor of Ahuja Towers, the imposing 53-storeyed building in Worli, with a gorgeous view of the Arabian Sea. Cricketer Rohit Sharma house address, the posh Worli locality of Mumbai, is one of the biggest commercial hubs, along with being a prime residential, shopping, high-street retail, dining and entertainment neighborhood. The plush Rohit Sharma house in Mumbai, is where the cricketer enjoys his well-earned privacy with his wife Ritika Sajdeh and daughter Samaira. Interestingly, he invested in the house, which is valued at Rs 30 crore, in 2015, the same year when he got engaged to Sajdeh.
[ecis2016.org] Inside Pataudi Palace and Saif Ali Khan’s royal house in Mumbai
[ecis2016.org] A peek into MS Dhoni’s farmhouse in Ranchi
Rohit Sharma house features
Where does Rohit Sharma live is widely searched by his fans. Now, that we know his house location, let us also look at some interesting features about Rohit Sharma’s Worli apartment:
- The apartment covers a sprawling 6,000 sq ft, with four bedrooms. This explains the massive Rohit Sharma house worth!
- The family enjoys a near-270-degree view of the beautiful Arabian Sea, due to the prime location and thoughtfully designed house interior.
- Bunty Sajdeh, owner of the company that manages Sharma’s endorsements and his brother-in-law, confirmed that Rohit Sharma purchased this apartment since it fits well with his daily lifestyle, i.e., training and traveling. The Bandra-Worli Sea Link being just two minutes away from the project is a major plus point for Sharma, according to him.
- Venturing inside for a tour of Rohit Sharma house, shows you the plush balcony which can also be seen in a promotional video, where he urges all fans to workout, stay indoors and lead a healthy life amid the lockdown.
Read also : Kitchen rack design ideas to enhance your kitchen storage
[ecis2016.org] Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli’s Worli home
- The balcony is decked up with timber and wood furniture while offering ample space for Sharma to workout indoors and maintain his daily fitness regime as viewed on Instagram periodically. Images of Rohit Sharma house have various snaps of this beautiful balcony.
- Rohit Sharma house has a separate zone which doubles up as a workspace, in addition to its four bedrooms.
- The walk-in-closet is one of the biggest USPs of Rohit Sharma home.
- The amenities in Ahuja Towers include a Jacuzzi, swimming pool, mini-theatre, spa, cigar room, sky café and a chef-on-demand, making it a truly coveted address in Mumbai.
Read all about Sachin Tendulkar’s lavish homes in Mumbai
Rohit Sharma apartment facts
Did you know that Rohit Sharma’s apartment in Worli has a grand living room in the four-bedroom unit, with ceiling height of 13 ft? This uber-luxe apartment has a double-height lobby with a cascading water wall from the floor till the ceiling. The Sharma family’s apartment is technologically advanced with its own home automation setup, enabling Rohit and Ritika to control the home’s gadgets, lighting, temperature and entertainment options via touch panel and voice command systems. The Rohit Sharma house Mumbai is not only aesthetically inspiring but technologically advanced, too.
The interior design firm behind Ahuja Towers is Wilson Associates, which is based in New York along with P&T (Palmer & Turner) Group from Singapore. The 53- storeyed Ahuja Towers has received several laurels including the 5 Star award in the Best High Rise Architecture Category at the 2011 Asia-Pacific Awards and also in the Highly Commended citation at the 2013-14 Residential Renovation Redevelopment India event. It is a LEED-certified project with a Gold rating, as recognised by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC). The project prices may actually have moved upwards by now, considering the property prices in Worli and also the star value that Sharma brings to his property. Indeed, it s an abode fit for a hero, who carries the expectations of a billion Indian cricketing fans on his shoulders. If there was a synonym for luxe living, this would generously fit the bill!
Check out properties for sale in Worli
Rohit Sharma farmhouse : Is the cricketer buying another property?
The latest updates on Rohit Sharma have centered on his reported attempt to buy a lavish farmhouse in Alibaug. The purported Rohit Sharma farm house is expected to be in a posh location of the Hamptons of India. At a time when the star Indian cricketer was undergoing rehabilitation at Bengaluru’s NCA (National Cricket Academy), amid a controversy over his availability at the Australia tour and injuries, he took a day off to visit Alibaug for this purpose.
Read also : 8 Eye-catching colourful wall painting ideas for modern homes
Alibaug is only nine kms away from Mumbai. Several Mumbaikars have farmhouses here, including Indian captain Virat Kohli and his wife, Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma. Sharma flew from Bengaluru for just one day to scout some properties in Alibaug and reached via Ro-Ro ferry with his car accompanying him. He also posed for photographs with locals upon landing.
Rohit Sharma latest updates
Ritika Sajdeh, Rohit Sharma’s wife, also generated headlines by sharing a photograph of Rohit Sharma watching the match with binoculars and captioned it by writing: “Trying to watch the match or spy on us” and she also tagged husband Rohit Sharma in the photograph.
- Wall texture: Trending design ideas for your house
- Sunil Gavaskar house: All about the legendary Indian cricketer’s abodes
- POP ceiling designs for hall, tips to decorate your drawing room
- Pawan Kalyan house: A look inside the peaceful abode of the Power Star
- Real life royal living: Jyotiraditya Scindia’s magnificent properties
Sharma was then relaxing in the dressing room on the second day of the ICC WTC Final against New Zealand at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton. This photograph came at a time when skipper Virat Kohli was batting at the crease with this deputy in tests, Ajinkya Rahane. This funny and witty Ritika Sajdeh Instagram post surely had fans entertained and went viral.
Recently, it was also reported that the cricketer sold one of his property investments in Lonavala, near Mumbai. Rohit Sharma Lonavala villa (which he purchased in 2016) was apparently sold for Rs 5.25 crores in May 2021, at Rs 75 lakhs less that the price he paid to buy the property.
Where is Rohit Sharma house located?
Rohit Sharma house is located at Worli, Mumbai.
What is the name of Rohit Sharma’s apartment building?
Rohit Sharma lives on the 29th floor apartment of Ahuja Towers.
How many bedrooms does Rohit Sharma’s apartment have?
Rohit Sharma’s apartment has four bedrooms and covers 6,000 sq ft, in all.
Does Rohit Sharma’s house come with a sea view?
Rohit Sharma’s luxurious apartment offers a 270-degree view of the Arabian Sea.
How rich is Rohit Sharma?
Rohit Sharma earns Rs 7 crores annually as an Indian cricketer along with match fees, while his IPL fees are estimated at Rs 15 crores annually. He also earns from endorsements and other deals.
Where does Rohit Sharma live?
Rohit Sharma house address is in Worli at Ahuja Towers, where he lives on the 29th floor.
What car does Rohit Sharma drive?
Rohit Sharma has a fabulous car collection, owning luxurious models like the BMW M5 and Mercedes Benz S-Class.
(Images courtesy Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh’s Instagram accounts)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org