[ecis2016.org] Ayushmann Khurrana lives in a luxurious abode sprawling 4,000 sq ft at Windsor Grande, in Mumbai’s Andheri area
Ayushmann Khurrana, one of the biggest Bollywood stars today, has achieved his own special niche, with thought-provoking films on unusual and quirky topics. He is also a talented singer and composer. His wife, Tahira Kashyap, is also a talented lady with multiple accomplishments under her belt. They started out as friends and then, eventually became husband and wife and now have two children. Ayushmann Khurrana lives with his wife and children, Varushka and Virajveer, in Andheri, Mumbai. He lives in a sprawling 4,000 sq ft abode at Windsor Grande.
You are reading: A peek inside Ayushmann Khurrana’s splendid Mumbai home
He reportedly pays a hefty Rs 5.25 lakhs every month as rent, for this beautiful property. The house comes with seven bedrooms spread throughout the entire floor. It has been designed by Kashyap’s friend and interior designer, Tanisha Bhatia.
Ayushmann Khurrana’s Mumbai house: Key facts
- The house has been painted majorly in white, which is simple and soothing.
- Colourful decorations are used throughout the house, along with innovative and somewhat eclectic furniture pieces.
- There are contemporary art pieces spread throughout the home, as well.
- Khurrana’s awards have been displayed in a corner, while his book collection is housed in a massive bookshelf. Monochrome pictures of the star line a gallery-like wall.
Read also : 7 eye-catching curtains for white living room
[ecis2016.org] Varun Dhawan’s house
- The balcony is marvelous with its views of skyscrapers. This is where Khurrana takes his photos.
- A black bar counter has a lovely block as the backdrop along with golden and green velvet chairs.
- There is a charming ivory couch, along with a centre table made of glass in the living room. The couple has also chosen a marble side table for added effect.
[ecis2016.org] Inside Alia Bhatt’s home in Mumbai
- The living room is Tahira Kashyap’s favorite hangout with its lovely Jaipur rugs.
- Subtle sofas adorn the living room, along with semi-sheer white curtains and vintage pieces of artwork.
- Apart from black and white pictures, a sketch of Khurrana occupies space on the wall.
- The house has ample greenery, particularly along the balcony.
- The house, with its lovely wooden flooring and quirky décor items, has a warm feel while still offering loads of space.
[ecis2016.org] All about Tiger Shroff’s house in Mumbai
Ayushmann Khurrana and Tahira Kashyap home décor
The Khurrana family has done up their space marvelously. Khurrana has had his fair share of struggles and tribulations in life. However, his luxurious seven-bedroom Andheri apartment is a testament to his success and the couple’s journey. In fact, Khurrana has been active in the real estate market back home in Chandigarh, as well. He went back to Chandigarh with his family after the lifting of the nationwide lockdown. The family (including Kashyap, Khurrana, his parents Poonam and P Khurrana, and his brother Aparshakti and sister-in-law Akriti) has bought a home at Panchkula, the satellite town of Chandigarh.
This luxurious and spacious family house lies in Sector 6 at Panchkula. The family was seeking a spacious housing unit for the two brothers, their wives and the kids in the family, along with the parents. This investment is bound to be a wise decision in this regard.
[ecis2016.org] Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house: Class, sophistication and more
Where is Ayushmann Khurrana’s Mumbai house located?
Ayushmann Khurrana’s Mumbai house is located at Andheri.
What is the name of Ayushmann Khurrana’s building?
The name of Ayushmann Khurrana’s building is Windsor Grande in Andheri.
Who designed Ayushmann Khurrana’s Mumbai house?
Tanisha Bhatia, a friend of Ayushmann Khurrana’s wife Tahira Kashyap, has designed the family’s luxurious apartment.
(Images sourced from Ayushmann Khurrana’s Instagram account)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org