[ecis2016.org] MS Dhoni owns a 7-acre property in Ranchi, which took three years to build. The Indian cricketer, who is often referred to as ‘Captain Cool’, moved here in 2017 and since then, he has been seen enjoying most of his spare time with family and numerous pets
Most people turn to their hometowns, to spend quiet time with their families. This is especially true following the lockdown that was imposed in the aftermath of the Coronavirus pandemic. One of them is cricketing superstar Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The former Indian captain, also known as ‘Captain Cool’ has always believed in connecting with his roots and therefore, he constructed a luxurious property in Ranchi, his birthplace, where he spends quality time with his family. His sprawling farmhouse possesses everything – from luxury to serenity.
You are reading: A peek into MS Dhoni’s sprawling farmhouse in Ranchi
Here’s everything you need to know about MS Dhoni’s palatial property in Ranchi:
Inside pics: Dhoni’s farmhouse in Ranchi
- Dhoni built the farmhouse in 2017 and named it Kailashpati. It is a seven-acre property, which took three years to build. This is his biggest house so far and he spends most of his free time on this property, taking care of his dogs and enjoying time with his daughter. This home is 20 minutes away from his first home at Harmu Road.
- Dhoni’s wife, Sakshi recently shared a beautiful picture of a sunset view from their farmhouse, on the day he announced his retirement. It was an emotional goodbye post that got over 1 million likes from fans, Bollywood celebrities and the cricketing community.
[ecis2016.org] What is a farm house ?
- Kailashpati includes a gymnasium, a swimming pool, a huge lawn and a beautifully landscaped garden. Dhoni’s daughter, Ziva is often seen playing around in the garden. Check out the backyard, which seems like MSD’s favorite spot, as well.
[ecis2016.org] Inside Sachin Tendulkar’s lavish homes in Mumbai
- One of the Dhoni’s main motives of staying at the farmhouse is to stay close to nature and wildlife. Recently, on World’s Lizard Day, Ziva captured a beautiful video of a chameleon sitting on her bicycle.
- The beautiful outdoor pictures from Dhoni’s Ranchi farmhouse are calming and comforting. Here’s Ziva in a yoga pose.
- We all know about Dhoni’s bike collection but his vintage car collection is equally wonderful. Here is a recent picture posted by Sakshi Dhoni, showcasing MSD’s obsession and love for classic cars.
- Who doesn’t like posing dogs? Dhoni’s canines are nothing short of models who are always ready for a quick outdoor photo session. Do check out the beautiful garden accessories in the backdrop.
- Dhoni has numerous dogs as pets. He loves playing and training his dogs, for which he has meticulously planned a training space, along with a resting and playing area.
Read also : 10 Eye-catching blue colour bedroom ideas
[ecis2016.org] Inside Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli’s dreamy Worli home
- Dhoni and his family recently welcome a new member at their farmhouse. The couple recently adopted a horse named Chetak. He is often seen playing with the pack of dogs, on Instagram videos shared by Sakshi.
- The immense greenery at the farmhouse is not just very refreshing but seems like a perfect place to relax, even for the pets. Sakshi Dhoni often shares beautiful pictures of the sunset, from this part of their home.
[ecis2016.org] Cricketer Ajit Agarkar’s home: Where elegance meets warmth
- Dhoni is passionate about motorbikes. There is a glass complex inside the farmhouse, where he keeps his entire collection of cars and bikes. He has an enviable range of bikes including a Hellcat and Ninja. Check out the parking range behind Ziva in the image below.
- Sakshi also posted some amazing pictures of the farmhouse and the greenery that surrounds it during the monsoon season. Take a look:
- There is also an outdoor party area, where the former captain often hosts parties for his teammates. The area has a special space for a barbecue.
Thank you for last night @msdhoni bhai and @SaakshiSRawat bhabhi ☺️🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/80BOroVvze
— Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal) March 7, 2019
Dhoni’s farmhouse in Ranchi: Interiors
- The interiors of this property are elegant and stylish. It adorns exquisite wooden furniture with a marble flooring, which makes it look classy. The earthy tone of the décor gives it a contemporary look. Lots of fresh flowers and a combination of cream, yellows and greys, make it a perfect place for relaxing.
- Recently, a fan account shared a video on Instagram which showed the Ranchi home decked up with lights on Diwali which was nothing short of glorious.
Dhoni’s recently posted a video on Ziva’s Instagram account, showcasing homegrown vegetables. Earlier, the former captain also flaunted farmed strawberries, proving that Dhoni is indeed a true nature lover.
Dhoni’s real estate investments
Now that he has announced his retirement from cricket, speculations are rife that Dhoni and his family may shift to Mumbai, permanently. Recently, Dhoni’s wife shared a glimpse of their new home on Instagram, which led to the rumours that the family is indeed planning to move to tinsel town.
Apart from the Mumbai home, Dhoni recently bought a new home in Pune’s Pimpri-Chinchwad, at the Estado Presidential society, in Ravet.
(Images sourced from MS Dhoni and family’s social media accounts.)
Where does MS Dhoni live now?
MS Dhoni has a huge farmhouse in Ranchi. He spends most of his time there.
How many cars does MS Dhoni have?
Dhoni has numerous cars including a Ferrari 599 GTO, Hummer H2 and the GMC Sierra when it comes to four-wheelers, as per reports.
Does Dhoni have a private jet?
Dhoni owns a jet that costs around Rs 260 crores and is parked at Ranchi airport.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org