There are actresses and superstars. And then there is Vidya Balan. We know about her accomplishments (and there are many), and how she is radically different from the usual star culture that we’ve been surrounded with. After an immensely fulfilling career in movies, awards and success, Balan’s unassuming personality, understated elegance, charm and humility remain intact. The same vibe is visible in her Juhu apartment. Balan shares her home with her husband, film producer Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Balan’s house is characterized by its inviting wooden furnishings, gorgeous artwork collections, and a sanctuary-esque vibe in the beating heart of a chaotic and buzzing city.
Vidya Balan House: Key Facts
- Balan has a spacious living room adorned with wooden and glossy panels lining the floor, and tufted beige cushions on elevated panels to complete the look. Embroidered cushions in brick red add a neat touch.
- A small jute stool in the living room syncs with Balan’s love for sustainable and eco-friendly home décor.
- Balan is known for her affinity for locally-crafted pieces, and her home is a mini-gallery of attractions, right from a wonderful book collection, charming potted plants, a vibrant Ganpati statue, and a wooden console for the multi-coloured painting that add a flair to the area when entertaining guests. Of course, there is a massive flat-screen television as well, but that’s only natural for a movie star.
- Balan has decked up her dining area with a 6-seater table that is accompanied by neatly carved wooden chairs. This is placed against a mirror which complements the windows that allow ample sunlight. In a fascinating but completely natural piece-de-resistance, the light reflects in the mirror and dashes throughout the area, giving it a bright facelift each time.
- A charming light fixture in green hangs above the dining table and complements the vibrant paintings to perfection.
- Balan has several sitting zones in her Juhu apartment. One such zone is part of the living room and comes with an eye-catching red couch, accompanied by a wooden side table, a soothing painting, and an elegant white vase.
- Another seating area has a more luxurious, tufted brown leather couch with a lived-in finish. A hand-woven dari in a lighter hue along with a coffee table crafted from wood complete the look.
- Balan recently showcased another room in her house which has a black, red and white-patterned sofa and tube-shaped backrests in off-white. This room has vibrant portraits lining the walls along with a corner pendant light.
- Balan’s house is an ode to the richness of Indian art and local craftsmanship. You will find locally-sourced artworks along with a classic landline telephone, photographs, books, and beautiful plants.
Read also : All about Jackie Shroff’s Bandra apartment
[ecis2016.org] Inside Tina Kuwajerwala house
Vidya Balan house interiors
Check out these pictures of Vidya Balan’s house interiors:
The spacious living room features wooden flooring, a flat-screen TV, a wall painting, beige cushion seats and a jute stool that reflects the sustainable decor choices of the actress.
The wooden closet with mirror doors is where the actress loves spending time during the weekend.
Vidya Balan’s Home: Some more facts
Balan has a soothing balcony with potted plants and railings crafted from wood. The space has an earthy vibe while exposed flooring in cement adds a special touch. A charming little corner next to the balcony contains a wooden bookshelf, dotted with photographs of the family, and a fabulous collection of reads. The spectacular beach view makes this a great spot to relax after a hectic day.
Balan also has selected areas in her apartment for clicking photographs. A raw and exposed-finish brick wall with wooden flooring, and a minimalistic corner with white walls are her favourite spots for getting clicked.
Vidya Balan’s Previous Homes
Before moving into this Juhu apartment with husband Siddharth Roy Kapur, Balan stayed in a luxurious 4-BHK apartment in Khar. She shared this apartment with her parents. The new house also came with an integrated office with a separate entrance. Balan was earlier devoted to Chembur, the residential suburb where the family lived during her growing up years. However, she shifted base to Khar after her Chembur building came up for a redevelopment exercise.
Where does Vidya Balan live?
Vidya Balan lives in Juhu, Mumbai.
Who does Vidya Balan share her home with?
Vidya Balan shares her home with her husband, producer Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Where did Vidya Balan stay earlier?
Vidya Balan used to reside in a 4-BHK apartment at Khar before moving into the Juhu property.
- Tiles design for bathroom: 16 ideas for modern bathrooms to redefine luxury
- What is the right toilet seat direction as per Vastu?
- Sneak-peak into Kangana Ranaut’s house in Mumbai and Manali
- White wardrobe design: 12 white cupboard design ideas for your home
- Sun sign décor: Capricorn and its influence on your career
Where did Vidya Balan grow up in Mumbai?
Vidya Balan grew up in the Mumbai suburb of Chembur where she went to school.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org