[ecis2016.org] KUIDFC provides technical, financial, consultancy and other assistance to urban bodies for development, schemes, including implementation of master plans
With an aim to prepare and implement projects and schemes related to infrastructure development in the state of Karnataka, the Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation (KUIDFC) was established, in November 1993. This government body provides technical, financial, consultancy and other assistance to urban bodies for development schemes, including implementation of master plans. This organisation also acts as the nodal agency of the state for the implementation of various urban infrastructure development projects in the state. The KUIDFC works under the Urban Development Department of the Karnataka government.
Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation: Responsibilities
- Preparing and executing programs relating to infrastructure development in the urban areas of the state. This particularly includes land development, sanitation, road management, transportation and interconnected subjects.
- Providing assistance to urban bodies in implementing key projects.
- Extending financial assistance by way of loans, to urban bodies and other local bodies and institutions.
- Providing assistance and consultancy services to local bodies, authorities and urban development bodies, for improving their technical capacities and financial resources.
[ecis2016.org] All you need to know about Karnataka Housing Board (KHB)
Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation: Tenders
The KUIDFC also comes out with tenders from time to time. Here is how you can check the active and latest tenders from KUIDFC:
Step 1: Visit the KUIDFC portal (click here) and scroll down to find the ‘Active Tenders’ option.
Step 2: You will be redirected to a new page, where you would be able to see the tenders.
Step 3: On the left menu, you can select the department, to see the project-specific tenders.
Step 4: Click on the tender you want to apply for. You can download the PDF, to know more about it.
[ecis2016.org] All about Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Portal
KUIDFC: Contact details
If you wish to contact KUIDFC, the civic body can be reached at the following address:
#22, 17th ‘F’ Cross, Old Madras Road,
Read also : Emaar Properties – Builder Overview
Indira Nagar, 2nd Stage,
Near BMTC Bus Depot,
Bangalore – 560 038
- Delhi: I-T raids on farm house, land developers unearth Rs 215 crores black money
- 56 per cent of millennials willing to consider co-living spaces in top cities, as per a survey
- Property rates & trends in Virugambakkam, Chennai
- ‘Trash happens one bag at a time, we dispose one bag at a time’
- Mumbai Metro seeks permission to carry out work at night on Line III
Phone: +91 80-25196124
Fax: +91 080-25196110
Also read all about Basava Vasati Yojana Karnataka
What is the full form of KUIDFC?
It is Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development and Finance Corporation.
What is the official website of KUIDFC?
KUIDFC official website: KUIDFC.com
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org