[ecis2016.org] Since Indiabulls offers e-home-loan services, you can contact them remotely via Dhani customer care number or Dhani helpline number.
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (IBHFL) is a top-rated home loan provider. Indiabulls was the first to offer eHome Loan services, which means it provides online loans to customers. It has a clientele of more than 1 million customers.
You are reading: Indiabulls personal loan: Services and customer care number
Indiabulls: Mission and services provided
Indiabulls provides affordable loans with lower market rates and easy repayment schedules. Here are a few services offered by Indiabulls to its customers:
- Home loans
- Home loan balance transfer
- Home renovation loan
- Home extension loan
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna
- Rural home loans
How to contact Indiabulls Dhani customer care?
Since Indiabulls offers e-home-loan services, you can contact them remotely via Dhani customer care number or Dhani helpline number. There is no need to visit any office to talk to representatives as they are always available online. Here are a few ways in which you can get in touch with their representatives:-
Through phone call
The most convenient way to contact Indiabulls customer care would be to call them directly. You can call their representative by using the helpline number 1860-419-3333. You can make the call anytime as the line is open 24×7.
By sending an email
In case you do not feel comfortable calling the Dhani app customer care number, you can drop in an email to their email address. The Indiabulls email address is email@example.com. You will receive a reply from their customer care executive in no time. The entire conversation can happen over mail if you wish.
Using the “Get a call” feature
Indiabulls has a special “Get a call” facility, which can be availed by existing and new customers. You simply have to navigate to the official website of Indiabulls. Here, you will find the ‘Contact Us’ section and then the ‘Get a call’ tab. You have to enter the asked details, and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP, fill in the specifications, and finally submit it. A customer care representative will call you as soon as possible.
Using the “Enquire now” feature
Read also : Invest in a project only if the builder has all these approvals in place
There is also an ‘Enquire Now’ feature on the official website of Indiabulls. You will find this tab under the ‘Contact Us’ section. Find and click the ‘Enquire Now’ option to fill in your personal details. The same OTP process will be made, and you have to select the box to authorise Indiabulls to call you back. Finally, select ‘Apply Now’ to complete the request. You can then hope to hear back from them soon.
Via postal services
New and existing customers can also send Indiabulls a mail via post. You can send the request to one of the two addresses:-
- The head office: 5th Floor, Building No. 27, KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001.
- The corporate office: One International Centre, Tower 1, 18th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013, Maharashtra.
Read about: Indian Bank IFSC code
How to locate branches of Indiabulls?
Sometimes people may want to visit the Indiabulls office in-person to solve a query or open an account. Indiabulls also has customer service at their offices to provide new clients with a seamless experience. The Indiabulls branch locator will find the nearest office, so you don’t have to travel unnecessarily. Here is how you can use the branch locator service of Indiabulls:-
- Navigate to the Indiabulls website.
- On the homepage, find the contact us section in the left sidebar.
- Select the ‘Branch Locator’ option.
- Select your city of residence.
- The list of branches near you will be displayed.
Top branches of Indiabulls
If you find difficulty in navigating through the ‘Branch Locator’ option on the website, you can take a look at these top branches of Indiabulls in the major metropolitan cities of India. Here are the cities with the contact information:-
- Plot No 87, 6, Richmond Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Richmond Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.
- No 508,1st Floor, 60 Feet Rd, F Block, Medini, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092.
- No 61, Level, MC No 3, No 301, Prestige Sigma, 3, Vittal Mallya Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001.
- A-34, 2nd FLOOR, LAJPAT NAGAR-2, New Delhi 110024 – 110024
- 4th Floor 401 To 407 NN Mall N-15 Manglam Place Sector-3Rohini 110085 – 110085.
- M-62 & 63 At 1st Floor, M-103 & 104 At 2nd Floor, CP New Delhi 110001 – 110001.
Read also : Real estate basics: What is a Commencement Certificate?
Phone: 1800-200-7777 or 0011-41078170
- Tower 1 8th Floor Indiabulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Fitwala Road, Babasaheb Ambedkar Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013.
- 2R5M+868, Senapati Bapat Marg, Fitwala Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013.
- Centre Point Building, Cross Rd B, Bhim Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053.
Phone: 022-30009666 or 022-61891108
- 71, Park St, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- 6th floor, 50C, Jawaharlal Nehru Rd, Sreepally, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091.
- Room No. 410, Prasad Square Collection, 4th Floor, Prasad Square, 164, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014.
- 149, 2nd Ave, AC Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040.
- Above Skoda Showroom, Old No.559, New, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018.
- 3rd Floor, Apex Chambers, No. 20, Sir Thyagaraya Road, Pondy Bazaar, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017.
Phone: 044-30133565/72 or 1800-200-7777
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows