[ecis2016.org] Priyanka Chopra’s $20 million mansion in Encino, Los Angeles, has seven bedrooms along with a massive outdoor zone, an infinity pool and a backyard with stunning views of the city
From being a Bollywood diva, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has now turned into a global star. Although she does not actively reside in India anymore, Chopra has houses in several cities including Los Angeles, New York and also Mumbai. Priyanka Chopra’s Mumbai house is located at Juhu in the Karmayog building.
You are reading: Priyanka Chopra’s house: Classy, luxurious and yet, warm
This home was the venue for Priyanka Chopra’s roka ceremony with her husband Nick Jonas in 2018. The living room in the apartment is where Priyanka Chopra had been seen spending most of her time earlier. This was a great space for the superstar to spend time with her siblings, friends and other family members. The room flaunts classic ivory couches with bright and vibrant cushions in a corner. There is a low coffee table at the center. There are creamy and immaculately textured marble floors, with a special glossy finish which add a special dimension to the whole space. There is a soothing cabinet in white which occupies another special corner. A classic chandelier made of glass adds an ethereal touch to the otherwise minimalistic space.
[ecis2016.org] Madhuri Dixit’s house
Priyanka Chopra house in Mumbai
Priyanka Chopra owns two houses in Mumbai. One is a luxurious house in Karmayog building and another house in Lokhandwala complex. The cost of Priyanka Chopra’s Mumbai house in Karmayog building is worth Rs 7 crore the lavish apartment at Lokhandwala complex is worth Rs 8 crore.
Priyanka Chopra’s Juhu house: Interesting facts
Here are some facts about Priyanka Chopra’s house:
- The sea-facing apartment has a lovely view with a charming outdoor balcony in an oval shape.
- It has several comfortable nooks and corners, along with a spacious living zone.
- There is a lovely bookshelf overflowing with books and periodicals. This black and imposing bookshelf also contains the actor’s awards and trophies over the years, along with several trinkets and curios.
- There are white lounge chairs accompanied by yellow cushions right in front of this bookshelf, creating a wonderful corner.
- The dining area is cosy and neat, with white and purple floral armchairs flanking a lovely circular wooden table. The zone has a European vibe and a pale blue-coloured door stands near the dining area with a big glass circle within the same.
- This leads to another room in the apartment where a lovely mirror is visible on one of the walls.
- The balcony is covered with green wall gardens for greater privacy and this also doubles up as a nice backdrop for taking photographs.
- There are potted, tall and leafy plants dotting this space, while a swing with neatly carved pillars lends an old-world feel.
Read also : Get Bold with Gold!
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has reportedly shifted into this home, which belonged to Priyanka Chopra. It is not known whether she has bought the property outright or taken it on rent for the time being. Reports, however, state that Fernandez has finalised the deal to purchase this apartment for a whopping Rs seven crores with its lovely outdoor balcony, sea-facing views, oval-shaped balcony and spacious living area. Priyanka Chopra shifted here in 2016. Her brother and mother Madhu Chopra reportedly continue to live in their apartment at Yari Road in Mumbai. Priyanka Chopra’s Mumbai house is all about class, elegance and her own sense of style.
[ecis2016.org] All about Sonakshi Sinha’s homes in Juhu and Bandra
Priyanka Chopra’s house in Los Angeles
No mention of Priyanka Chopra’s property portfolio is complete without a closer glimpse into her Los Angeles property that she shares with her pets and husband Nick Jonas. Here are some facts about the same:
- The house lies in the Encino locality of Los Angeles, California.
- It has seven bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, along with a massive outdoor zone, an infinity pool and a backyard with stunning views of the city.
- The couple share their home with their dogs, Gino and Diana.
- The living space comes with hardwood ivory floors, luxurious cream sofas, a wooden coffee table, floor-to-ceiling windows and tan leather armchairs with a textured rug. There are brown and cream marble panels for an art-deco look, along with background stone walls for a classic touch.
- The fireplace in the living area is opposite to the dining space, which has a rustic-cum-contemporary touch. There is a tan colored wall with wooden panels separating this zone from the remainder of the living space. A massive wooden dining table completes the look, with eight leather cushioned chairs in black.
- Priyanka Chopra’s kitchen is decked up in white with a sleek island table and grey coloured countertop. The kitchen opens to the backyard with big floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The outdoors have a barbecue grill for them to enjoy.
- The powder room is pristine with its textured walls and floral lamps and the ivory theme, of course. It also has an oval wash basin, a big mirror and light brown table for company.
- Nick Jonas has his own den, a big room with white curtains, beige-coloured couches and grey stone walls. The room also has a projector for movie nights.
- The library often has Jonas shooting videos and has white bookshelves from the floor to the ceiling and they are packed with classic titles. Indoor plants dot this area like several other parts of the house.
- One side of the property offers stunning beach views while another faces the mountains.
- There is an infinity pool for relaxing swims after hectic work days.
- The pool has dark hardwood flooring with cream-coloured patio furniture. There is a tiki bar and black metal chairs too.
- The other side of the backyard has a lawn with ample greenery and this is where they play with their dogs, facing the ocean.
This $20 million Los Angeles mansion is truly a work of art.
[ecis2016.org] Karan Johar’s Mumbai house
Priyanka Chopra and her husband, singer Nick Jonas welcomed their first child in January 2022. The actress posted a few pictures on her social media account, giving a glimpse of her lavish house as she spent quality time with her husband and newborn daughter. Earlier, Nick had shared a video, on Instagram, of him spending time at home. In the post, we could see a semi-open space in the backdrop decorated with white curtains, television, and sitting area and some greenery in the patio.
Priyanka Chopra also posted pictures and video from her Los Angeles house. One video shows two ducks swimming in the luxurious private pool of her home.
Priyanka Chopra’s real estate investments
That’s not all the real estate that Priyanka Chopra owns. She also has an apartment in New York with stunning views of the skyline of Manhattan. Lighter shades combine with massive floor-to-ceiling windows along with fur cushions and vibrantly coloured throw blankets. The balcony overlooks the streets below while there are charming rugs and wooden floors for a touch of warmth and comfort in this apartment.
Chopra also owns an exclusive holiday home in Goa near Baga Beach. Her cousin Parineeta Chopra had previously shared glimpses of holidays spent at this charming getaway. It has lovely gardens along with tiled roofs for a laid back, yet, elegant vibe. This villa hosted Priyanka Chopra, her friends, family and then-fiancé Nick Jonas in 2018, as well.
[ecis2016.org] Details about Shah Rukh Khan’s house Mannat
Where is Priyanka Chopra’s Mumbai house located?
Priyanka Chopra’s Mumbai house is located in Juhu at the Karmayog building.
Where does Priyanka Chopra live now?
Priyanka Chopra lives with her husband Nick Jonas in a $20 million mansion at Encino, Los Angeles, California.
Where does Priyanka Chopra own properties?
Priyanka Chopra owns a holiday home in Goa along with a luxurious apartment in New York, besides properties in Mumbai and Los Angeles.
(Images sourced from Priyanka Chopra Jonas and her family’s Instagram accounts)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org