[ecis2016.org] The bungalow of yesteryears has given way to a premier high-rise named Imperial Heights where Sanjay Dutt lives and his sisters possess apartments of their own, as well
Many of us have watched Sanju, the movie dedicated towards unraveling the mystery and story behind the man who has been an integral part of our movie watching journey over decades now – Sanjay Dutt. The star still lives at his luxurious Mumbai home in Pali Hill, Bandra west which is named ‘Imperial Heights’. However, the bungalow of yesteryears has given way to a premier high-rise where Sanjay Dutt lives, with his sisters possessing apartments of their own, as well. The Bandra neighbourhood is one of Mumbai’s most exclusive localities and is also home to Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Rekha, Farhan Akhtar and many other superstars. Sanjay Dutt shares his lavish abode with his wife Maanyata and twin children, Shahraan and Iqra.
You are reading: Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house: Class, sophistication and more
Also read: All about Shahrukh Khan’s house Mannat
Imperial Heights: Sanjay Dutt’s house valuation
The value of the luxurious home is hard to accurately estimate, owing to unavailable information regarding the total space. However, you can get an idea from an apartment sale conducted by Priya Dutt, Sanjay Dutt’s sister, sometime earlier in Imperial Heights. She sold her 1,675-sq ft (carpet area) apartment at a whopping Rs 93,000 per sq ft and mopped up Rs 15.60 crores in the process, which was higher than the Rs 8.21 crores as per the ready reckoner rate at the time. This goes to show the impact of a celebrity’s presence, in terms of adding to a home’s value. The stamp duty paid to register this apartment was itself Rs 78 lakhs.
Read also : 7 DIY plastic bottle planters for modern homes
Sometime earlier, Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut paid a massive Rs 20.7 crores, for buying a bungalow (G+3) in the locality where she forked out Rs. 67,000 per sq ft. Going by these estimates, it can be safely said that Sanjay Dutt’s massive and spacious apartment will easily run into quite a few crores!
[ecis2016.org] A peek inside John Abraham’s ‘Villa In The Sky’
Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house: Key facts
Here are some key facts regarding Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house:
- A majority of the living room is decked up in cream and white colours, while the furniture has colours ranging from ivory and gold to dark mahogany wood.
- There is an understated and muted Bollywood glamour feel from the 1980s, which pervades the entire space.
- Red chandeliers create a spectacular effect, in addition to the woodwork all around and the black accent walls.
- Sunil Dutt and Nargis have a widespread presence in the house, with their pictures, artwork and paintings alike, spanning zones from the dining room to the bedroom. The black-and-white photographs of the twins deck up various corners of this lavish home, as well.
- Sanjay Dutt has his own den, which is adorned with a huge mural of himself on a wall, along with his most prized possession, his guitar, which is neatly placed on another wall. Alongside, the home has several other knick-knacks with a lived-in vibe all around.
- here is a fully operational gymnasium in the house for Sanjay Dutt’s regular workout, along with a terrace/balcony where he walks and jogs regularly.
- The outdoor living space is covered in darker colours, while the zone also has a Jacuzzi, bar and comfortable rear seating area, as well.
[ecis2016.org] All you need to know about Amitabh Bachchan’s real estate investments
The home in Bandra has material finishes, predominantly influencing the overall palette. The effect is artistic, including the expansive glass windows, stunning views, marble flooring, slate-grey concrete texture walls and wood-paneled cupboards and walls alike. The wooden flooring adds warmth to the space. The dining room has a huge mahogany table, with printed upholstery for the chairs. The house is done up with decorative knick-knacks from across the globe, in tandem with pendant lights, table lamps and artificial flowers. A floor lamp, designed in the shape of a rifle, adds a quirky element to the space.
Sanjay Dutt has long been the poster boy of style, swag and glamour. His luxuriously decorated Bandra home reflects his style.
Where is Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house located?
Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house is situated at Pali Hill, in Bandra west.
What is the name of Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house?
Sanjay Dutt’s Mumbai house is named Imperial Heights.
Does Sanjay Dutt live in a bungalow or apartment?
Sanjay Dutt’s family bungalow has been replaced by a high-rise where the star lives, with his sisters also having apartments of their own.
(Images courtesy Sanjay Dutt’s Instagram account)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org