[ecis2016.org] Rough estimates peg the value of Shilpa Shetty’s luxurious bungalow at Rs 100 crores, going by its prime location in Juhu, one of the Mumbai’s costliest areas
Shilpa Shetty is known not just for her several hit films over the years and her dancing skills, but also as an astute businesswoman, for building a fitness, dining and wellness empire along with her business mogul husband Raj Kundra. She shares her home with her husband and two children, along with her precious pets.
You are reading: Shilpa Shetty’s luxurious Mumbai abode
Shilpa Shetty’s home valuation
Often in the news for various reasons, the couple’s high-net worth is reflected in their luxurious Mumbai home. Rough estimates peg the value of this luxurious bungalow at Rs 100 crores, going by its prime location in Juhu, one of the city’s costliest areas and its sheer expanse including a garden, seafront location and loads of interior space.
[ecis2016.org] Inside Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli’s house
Shilpa Shetty’s home in Mumbai: Key facts
- Shetty and Kundra purchased their bungalow after shifting back to Mumbai from London.
- The luxurious bungalow named ‘Kinara’, is located right on the seaside, adjacent to the Hare Rama Hare Krishna Temple in Juhu.
- The interiors have been done up by Shetty, with artefacts and curios from all over the world.
- The home blends contemporary décor with glamour and traditional touches galore.
[ecis2016.org] Hrithik Roshan’s sea-facing Mumbai home
- The bungalow has been built in adherence to the principles of Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui.
- Shilpa Shetty works out at various places in the bungalow including doing yoga in front of the living room stone structure or even on the stone bench positioned in the open zone.
- The living room has a gymnasium adjacent to it, with equipment suitable for all family members to meet their fitness needs.
[ecis2016.org] Sonakshi Sinha’s Juhu bungalow
- The home has a patio that looks out onto the garden.
- The balcony is pristine with a bamboo swing chair and sea views.
- The actress, who is passionate about organic farming, grows vegetables at home. She had previously shared a video of her harvesting brinjals at her home garden.
- The balcony is also where Shilpa Shetty’s cat Simba and dog Champagne can be found spending their time and playing together.
Shilpa Shetty’s Juhu house: Design and interiors
- The drawing room has a contemporary vibe and showcases Shilpa Shetty’s love for animal print motifs, with zebra prints all over the place.
- The entrance is detailed minutely with several aesthetic touches.
- The home has furniture and chandeliers from all over the world and the sitting area has unique colours that are soothing to the senses.
- There is a passage leading to the rooms in the house. The golden touch here, is in-sync with the décor theme in the other rooms.
- The master bedroom sports an abstract, antique and charming Tibetan door. The room is beautifully done-up, with comfortable linen, plush carpets, soothing lighting fixtures, a 14-ft high ceiling and white crushed curtains, giving it a lounge-like ambience.
- The dining room has a massive table with ample chairs for seating several guests.
- There is a charming family room that the couple has done up with positive prints, vibrant colors and aesthetic touches that bring joy to people in the space.
- There is a temple dedicated to Lord Balaji and Lord Ganesha at the center of the house.
Also read about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh’s house
- The couple entertain guests in style with a private bar which showcases a cricket-based theme, complete with bats that have been signed by iconic cricketers, several wall frames and paintings alike.
- The house overlooks the sea with its beautiful garden and numerous trees and plants.
Indeed, Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s luxurious Mumbai bungalow is straight out of a fairy tale! In addition to this prized asset, the couple owns real estate in several other parts of the world including Dubai and London.
Where is Shilpa Shetty’s bungalow located?
Shilpa Shetty’s lavish bungalow is located at Juhu, near the Hare Rama Hare Krishna Temple.
What is the name of Shilpa Shetty’s home in Mumbai?
Shilpa Shetty’s extravagant home in Mumbai is called Kinara.
Is Shilpa Shetty’s home Vastu-compliant?
Shilpa Shetty has previously shared that the home has been built in accordance to Vastu principles while also integrating Feng Shui techniques.
(Images courtesy Shilpa Shetty’s Instagram account)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org