[ecis2016.org] Bathroom drawers provide additional storage options and make your bathroom look attractive and neat. Here are some options you can consider
A well-organised, clutter-free bathroom not only looks good but also relaxes you and enhances the functionality of your bathroom. Having suitable storage drawers can help you achieve a perfect bathroom space. Bathroom drawers provide additional storage options and make your bathroom look attractive and neat.
You are reading: Bathroom drawer ideas for an attractive and organised bathroom
The best bathroom drawer organiser ideas for having the bathroom of your dreams
1. Bathroom drawer cabinet for additional storage
If you have a small-sized bathroom with, then, a dedicated drawer cabinet can be ideal. Bathroom drawers help you in managing space and keeping your bathroom neat.
[ecis2016.org] How to choose the best bathroom tiles for flooring and walls
2. Bathroom drawer with open storage space
You can always customise your bathroom furniture. A bathroom drawer cabinet with some storage space under it can prove to be a convenient and practical option for you. You can use the open space for stacking towel rolls and other everyday bathroom essentials.
3. Vanity shelf drawers for an organised bathroom
If you are not a fan of allocated storage furniture, then, you can think of positioning your bathroom drawers in the vanity shelf itself. This helps you in managing space and keeping your bathroom tidy without installing any dedicated furniture for storage.
[ecis2016.org] Tips to set the bathroom direction as per Vastu
4. Bathroom drawers with built-in organisers
Read also : Corner design: Explore these interior design trends to give your home a makeover
Bathroom drawers with built-in organisers are a great idea. The built-in organiser helps you keep your everyday bathroom essentials in one place. It is a hassle-free and practical option for your bathroom.
5. Internally stacked bathroom drawers
It would be best to keep future storage options in mind while deciding upon your bathroom drawer. Drawers that are internally stacked will help you accommodate any additional bathroom essentials in the future.
6. Toe-kick drawers to ensure no space in your bathroom is neglected
Ever thought about the storage potential of that tiny gap that exists between your floor and lower cabinets? Toe-kick bathroom drawers are installed in that little gap. Although the storage space is not that big, you can still use it for keeping sponges, towel rolls, tissues, etc.
[ecis2016.org] Wash basin design ideas for the bathroom
7. Bathroom drawer cabinet with storage on the doors
Use the back of your existing drawer cabinets for storing lightweight bathroom essentials. You can either attach magnetic strips or a lightweight basket to keep your small everyday products.
8. Bathroom drawers with long handlebars for easy pulling
Long handlebars help you with the quick and easy pulling of drawers. For your bathroom drawer, you can choose chrome, stainless steel, or bronze handlebars. Handlebars can look a little odd in vintage-style bathrooms.
Read also : Steel window grill design: Check out these unique steel grill designs for windows
9. Drawers for a floating vanity
If you are questioning your floating vanity’s storage potential, think about installing storage bathroom drawers in them. They are not only a practical option for small-sized bathrooms but also work well for large ones.
10. Place bathroom drawer cabinet beside the tub to maximise bathroom space
Maintaining space between your shower and drawer cabinets can take up a lot of your bathroom area. Try keeping your drawer cabinets close to the bathtub instead. It not only maximises space but also makes it easier for you to reach for essentials items during a shower.
11. Large bathroom drawers to avoid multiple storage furniture
If you are not a fan of storing items separately in different drawers, then, large bathroom drawers are for you. You can convert just the top drawer or all of your drawers into large ones. Add organisers if you want to avoid clutter. This kind of bathroom drawer is more suitable for large bathrooms.
12. Moulded drawers for an aesthetic bathroom
If you do not want regular rectangular or square options for your bathroom drawer, go for a moulded one. It helps keep your bathroom organised while also maintaining the aesthetics of your bathroom.
Points to keep in mind before choosing bathroom drawers
- Consider your bathroom space. Do not choose drawers that would further clutter your bathroom. Decide upon the items you want to store in your bathroom.
- Think about your storage needs before considering any bathroom drawer ideas.
- Consider drawer cabinets with decorative elements to elevate your bathroom appeal.
- Use storage furniture that seamlessly blends with your bathroom design to create a uniform and coherent look.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org