[ecis2016.org] The little things that turn a house into a home.
‘Our family room, the hot spot of our family, is all spring ready and humming with spring-like warmth indoors. After an enforced seasonal swap of accessories, the room is now breathing new life.’
You are reading: Homemade Home
Pinky, of Pinkz Passion, from Toronto.
A work station with a view at a home in Goa, looking out over the tropical greens and the sea beyond.
Read also : Home décor tips for Cancer sun sign
Bhavna Bhatnagar of An Indian Summer, from Goa.
‘Clean Sunday studio’
Sonali Zohra of Dangercat, from Bangalore.
“Every time I travel, I pick up something for my gallery wall. The latest addition is a painting done on legal Stamp paper from Jodhpur, displayed on the extreme left below the Chinese fan.”
Read also : Master bedroom design: A pictorial guide
Keerat Kaur (‘Wanderbug’ on Instagram)
‘Contemporary colours for a beach-themed home nestled in the tropics’
Rukmini of Trumatter, from Mumbai.
- The art of statement walls: Geometric murals
- Horseshoe: How to use horse shoe as lucky charm at home
- Double colour wardrobe design: Ideas to get inspired from
- House number 8: Numerology and significance of number 8 house
- Shetty Tower: All about filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s house, the massive 10-storey tower in Mumbai
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org