[ecis2016.org] There is no denying how adorable giant pandas are. Here are simple ways to use the cuddly animal to brighten up your home décor.
The fact that they’re black and white means that panda artwork can be adapted into the decor of any room in the house.
You are reading: Put your Panda obsession to good use in your home décor
Baby panda wall decals or vinyl stickers are the easiest way to add a dose of cute to a child’s room; or indeed an adult’s room!
Use printed pillow covers and upholstery, and go to bed snuggling a panda every night.
Read also : Wooden ceiling design: 11 inspiring false ceilings with wood accents
Pandas always have your best interests at heart. They help you sleep at night…
…and remind you to switch off the lights when you leave a room.
They’re also always happy to be your movie-watching companions.
Read also : House number 4 numerology: What does number 4 signify?
Let this cuddly bear remind you to read more; which, let’s be honest, you’ve been promising yourself you’ll do since a long time.
Panda art is the easiest way to dress-up or dress-down your décor.
- Let your home décor reach new heights with ladders!
- Sunmica colour combinations: 18 popular mica colours for your home décor
- 8 awe-inspiring exposed brick wall designs for your living room
- Kitchen POP design ideas to rejuvenate your cooking space
- Top 6 kitchen interior design ideas to make a style statement
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org