[ecis2016.org] Under this scheme, MSMEs can apply for loans up to Rs 2,000 crore.
Uttar Pradesh’s Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the MSME Sathi Loan App online loan fair 2022 application registration form on the diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in portal. Under this scheme, MSMEs can apply for loans up to Rs 2,000 crore.
You are reading: UP MSME loan mela/rojgar sangam loan mela: Details and processes of applying online
What is UP MSME loan mela?
The UP MSME Loan Mela is a scheme, under which entrepreneurs involved in micro industries, medium industries, and small scale industries will receive some great benefits from their state government. Under the UP MSME loan mela, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance to 36,000 business persons by giving a loan of Rs 2,000 crore to promote economic development.
Uttar Pradesh’s Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the MSME Loan Mela under the Atmanirbhar Bharat campaign. Under this scheme, the UP government will circulate the UP Online Loan Mela 2022 Online Application/Registration Form on the UP MSME Sathi portal at diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in. This online loan fair for the MSME sector will focus on the production of local (indigenous) products which can replace international global brands. Chief Minister Yogi is confident that the Online Loan Mela Scheme will be a major boost for the growth of MSMEs.
Earlier in May 2020, this scheme was announced by the Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. A Rs 3 lakh crore package for the MSME sector had been sanctioned under the Atma-nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
Purpose of UP MSME loan scheme
The crisis of coronavirus has already affected countless people in the country. Many entrepreneurs are facing problems in running their businesses. Given this problem, the Chief Minister of UP has started the UP MSME Loan Scheme. This loan scheme will provide the micro, medium, and small entrepreneurs of Uttar Pradesh a major boost by providing loans to budding businesses for their fast growth and development.
Uttar Pradesh Loan schemes
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme
- Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme
- One District One Product Scheme
UP MSME loan scheme: List of documents required
Candidates from UP, who want to register online should have the following documents which are necessary for UP Online Loan Mela 2022:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Registered mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Photocopy of their bank passbook
- Bank account number
Various categories of MSMEs
MSMEs are divided into three categories. The three unique categories and their details are given below:
- Micro Industries – The micro-industry section includes business companies with a turnover of Rs 5 crores on investment of Rs 1 crore.
- Small Industries – Under this industry, the investment of Rs 10 crores, should have a turnover of Rs 50 crores.
- Medium Industries – Under the medium industry, all companies and businesses with a turnover of Rs100 crores and investments of Rs 20 crores will be eligible.
Schemes available at UP MSME Loan Mela 2022
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana: This scheme has been developed to help the youth of the state to become self-employed entrepreneurs. The scheme provides bank loans up to Rs 25 lakhs for applicants who want to set up industries, and up to Rs 10 lakhs for the service sector.
- One District One Product Margin Money Scheme: This scheme provides 20% financing of the total plan cost, up to a maximum of Rs 50 lakhs and a minimum of Rs 6.25 lakh. The applicants must be a citizen of UP, and in the 18-40 years age group.
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana: This scheme aims to provide training to potters, weavers, carpenters, blacksmiths, barbers, and such related occupations. 250 people will be trained under this scheme, and it includes a 6-day training for applicants.
- One District One Product Training and Tool-kit Scheme: This scheme allows skilled people from UP to get professional training through RPL. Moreover, they will also get certificates for completing these workshops and training. In case the applicants do not possess the necessary skills, they will get special training for ten days along with a prize of Rs 200 assigned for each day while the coaching session continues.
Eligibility for UP MSME Online Loan Fair 2022
- An established business that is found to be in operation for a long period of time.
- Your business must have declared minimum turnover above a specified limit.
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable institutions cannot avail of loans from this scheme.
- The business should not be present as a blacklisted company.
Benefits of MSME Sathi UP Online Loan Mela 2022
The UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2022 is going to be a great opportunity for business enthusiasts and startup thinkers. Some of the important benefits of joining the UP MSME Online Loan Mela 2022 are:-
- All micro, small and medium entrepreneurs will get a chance to boost their business.
- The entire loan amount will be transferred to their bank account in a very short time.
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, the import of foreign products has stopped so local businesses now have a great opportunity to start anew.
MSME Saathi App Online Registration Process
Read also : All about Dhani personal loan
If you are an entrepreneur and want to apply online on the UP MSME Sathi app, you have to complete the following process and fill up the UP Online Loan Mela 2022 Application Registration Form. Here is the process explained in detail:-
- Visit the official website. You can also download the UP MSME Sathi App and apply through it.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Applicant Login” available under the “Login” tab.
- After this, you have to click on the “New User Registration” which will appear soon after.
- On clicking this link, UP Online Loan Mela Online Registration Form will appear.
- Here applicants must enter all the required information accurately and then upload all the supporting documents.
- After that click on the submit button.
This is the simple process to complete your online registration on https://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/. In a few days, you will also be contacted through your email id or phone number.
UP MSME Saathi Loan Mobile App: What is it?
The UP MSME Sathi Mobile App has been launched by the UP government. The MSME Saathi Loan Mobile App, Micro, Small, Medium is extremely beneficial for entrepreneurs as they can register complaints and reach out to the government for assistance and suggestions related to the operation and other activities of their industrial units. They will find easy and quick solutions to their problems on this government launched app. Entrepreneurs involved in micro, small, and medium industries can register their complaints on this mobile app.
How to download UP MSME Sathi App?
People all over the state can avail themselves of the great benefits of this scheme by downloading the MSME Saathi app. To download and install this app on your respective devices, you have to go to the google play store. After opening the Google Play app, search the MSME Sathi app in the search bar. You will find the app in the suggestions and will be able to install it.
How to register complaints after downloading the UP MSME mobile app?
- You have to first download and install the UPMSME mobile app on your device.
- Open the app and click on the menu bar option.
- On the new page find the complaint register option and click on it.
- Now you have to enter the details of the reference.
- Now, upload all the important documents required.
- Now you have to select the category of reference and click on submit.
- This is the process to file a complaint.
How to place a reference on the UP MSME Sathi App?
- Go to the official website of MSME Sathi Scheme which is https://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option ‘Register Online‘.
Read also : The importance of savings
- Now you have to click on the option ‘Enter Reference’.
- Next, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- Click on the login option.
- After that, you have to enter the context and click on the option.
- On the next page, enter the asked information and click on the submit option.
How to check the reference status on the DIUPMSME app?
- Navigate to the official website of https://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Click on the tab ‘Register Online‘.
- Now, click on the option of Reference Position.
- On the new page, enter your login credentials and the reference number
- The reference status will now be on your computer screen.
What is the process for providing suggestions?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the MSME Sathi Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option ‘Register Online‘.
- After this, you have to click on the option of ‘Give Your Suggestion’.
- On the new page, you have to enter your login credentials and click on the Sign-in option.
- Now you have to enter the information asked by the page and submit it.
- This is the process to give your suggestions on the portal.
How to view the suggestion status?
- If you want to check the status of your suggestion, you should navigate to the official website of the MSME Sathi Scheme.
- On the homepage, find and click on the option of Register Online.
- Next, look for the option of suggestion status and click on it.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to enter your Username Password and Captcha Code.
- Now you have to click on the Sign In option.
- Enter your reference number on the next page.
- The status of the suggestion will be displayed on your screen.
What happens if there is a delay in the payment?
- The states concerned can apply online against the buyer of goods/services before the MSEFC.
- These will be looked after by the MSEFC Council for their work.
- After scrutiny, the due amount along with interest will be paid by the Ministry as per the provisions.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
Category: Must Knows