[ecis2016.org] House number 2 is suitable for couples as it encourages intimacy, creativity and patience
If your house number adds up to 2, which includes combinations such as 11, 20, 29, 38, 47, etc., your home is bound to bring balance to your life. The number 2, enables the home owner to create a healthy and stable work-life balance. Moreover, such homes are great for couples, as it helps people understand companionship. Here are more details about house number 2 numerology.
You are reading: House number 2 in numerology: Meaning of number 2 house
Numerology number 2: Who should prefer it?
House number 2 mostly attracts people belonging to the sun sign Cancer. The house suits people who are content with little things in their life. People staying in such houses are very generous and have long-term relationships. The vibe of the house is very positive and healing, which does not suit aggressive and self-centered individuals. House number 2 is great for couples who are looking for a long-term partnership in personal and professional life. The number is ideal for those who have the same birth number. Professionals such as teachers, gardeners and social workers, should prefer house number 2 for investment. Such homes are also great for entrepreneurs, scientists, computer engineers, or astrologists.
Read also : 21 small bathroom tiles design
Also read about 5 number numerology
Numerology number 2: Who should avoid it?
House number 2 does not suit independent and individualistic people, who prefer working alone and in a disciplined way. People who have strict timelines and do not like their schedule to be disturbed, should not stay in this house number, as the vibe of this type of property is very soothing and easy-going. If you are looking for financial gains on an immediate basis, avoid opting for houses numbered ‘2’.
[ecis2016.org] All about house number 4 in numerology
Home décor for house number 2
As the vibe of such houses is very laid-back, you can opt for elegant floral décor, to boost the positivity at home. This kind of interior promotes happy energy at home. The home should be made comfortable with winged chairs, ottomans and soft sofas, to relax. You can also use pastel shades that complement the overall mood of your house. Avoid dark red and black colours at home. As dwellers of house number 2 get emotionally stressed out easily, it is advisable to create a soothing ambiance with aromatic oils like lavender, rose and jasmine. Another shade that can create that vibe is pink. You could also use paintings and artistic images on the walls, to make it look appealing. As number two is associated with the moon it will help the house dwellers to add a bit of silver or pearl white in their home décor.
Also read all about numerology house number 8
Precautions for home owners with house number 2
Living in house number 2 also brings several challenges. Here are some precautions that you can take, to make your home a happy place to live in.
- As house number 2 is all about companionship and togetherness, you might feel excessively dependent on your partner. This might be a healthy sign for your relationship but not for you, on a personal level. Hence, make sure you balance the association with your partner, with enough breathing space for each of you.
- House number 2 can also boost your emotions and make you overly sentimental. So, it is important for residents to manage their feelings. Living in house number 2 may cause you to feel emotionally exhausted or anxious. Try not to depend on other people to validate you or make you feel worthy to feel confident. Do not neglect your health, if you are emotionally hurt.
Also read about House number 1 numerology
- People living in such houses are also prone to suffering from lung, abdomen and skin issues. So, keep your health in check.
- Hoarding is one of the traits of home owners who stay in house number 2. So, make sure you clean and declutter the house regularly.
- You might also want to start an NGO or join a charity, to make yourself feel good.
[ecis2016.org] House number numerology: Significance of house number 3
What is the biblical meaning of number 2?
Biblically, number 2 signifies a union. In the Bible, a man and a woman, that is, two people come together to form a union of marriages. In the Bible, the number 2 also stands for new beginnings and spiritual awakening.
Is number 2 lucky in Feng Shui?
The number 2 represents balance, as in yin and yang. It symbolises relationships. It is an auspicious number in Chinese culture, as they believe that ‘good things come in pairs’.
What does number 2 signify in numerology?
Number 2 represents togetherness, partnerships, relationships and harmony. It also signifies duality and polarity.
(With additional inputs from Purnima Goswami Sharma)
- Sunmica colour combinations: 18 popular mica colours for your home décor
- Gardening ideas and tips for beginners
- Jeetendra-Ekta Kapoor’s Mumbai bungalow: Sheer grandeur
- Effective low budget flat interior design tips to spruce up your apartment
- Top 10 low maintenance indoor plants and how to care for them
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org